Beautiful, simple, short station necklace with a small portion of handwoven chainmaille suspended in the center.
All of my Argentium Silver pieces are properly kiln fired and finished for optimal strength and tarnish resistance.
📺 Design worn on the 400th episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit!
One of these necklaces can be seen worn by the talented Lauren Noble in Season 18, Episode 10, "Motherly Love".
📺 Also seen on The Young and the Restless!
This gold necklace design can be see on Y&R worn by Sage Warner (Kelly Sullivan) in Season 42 Episodes 10656 & 10657, which aired on April 30th & May 1st, 2015. It quickly became a staple of Sage's wardrobe.
This necklace has been worn on some of televisions longest running shows. As an independent artist, I'm so honored!
• Welded Links
• Lobster Claw Clasp
• 15", 16", 17", or 18" lengths.
• Choose between Natural Argentium Silver, Oxidized Argentium Silver, or solid 18k Gold
• Argentium Silver is Nickel Free and Hypoallergenic
• Worn by Sage Warner (Kelly Sullivan) in The Young and the Restless
• Worn by Lauren Noble in the 400th episode of Law & Order: SVU
• Handmade in Austin, Texas
Every piece of Femailler jewelry is handmade by the artist, Deborah Wilson Taylor, in her home studio in Austin, Texas.
• All chainmaille pieces are handwoven, and then each link is either individually welded closed for exceptional strength and wearability (all while maintaining flexibility), or the entire piece is torch fused together to form bonds at every touchpoint, creating a solid work of jewelry art. Some pieces are made from a blending of techniques.
• All forged pieces are skillfully formed and forged by hand using ancient hammering techniques, making each piece slightly unique and very special.
• All custom chains are made from American machined chain that has been hand cut to length, before adding a lobster clasp. All connecting links are then welded, to ensure maximum comfort.
• Each piece is either given a high-polished natural finish for that unbeatable shine, or is oxidized and then polished, to bring out the piece's unique texture.
Given proper respect, Femailler jewelry is meant to be worn and enjoyed for years to come.