Femailler fuses ancient craftsmanship with modern elegance and technologies,
to create unparalleled works of wearable art.
Diane Jenkins (portrayed by the talented Susan Walters) wore two different pieces of Femailler jewelry in back-to-back scenes of Season 50, Episode 16 of The Young and the Restless, which aired on October 21st, 2022.
Susan wore my "Persianique" Flexible Chainmaille Hoop Earrings first, before donning my new "Basketweave" Chainmaille Station Necklace in her next scene. She really rocks both looks! You might remember Susan Walters from her role as Carol Lockwood in The Vampire Diaries, another long running TV show which has featured Femailler jewelry.
Y&R has begun celebrating its 50th year on air, which is an amazing feat. I am so honored to have my jewelry featured on some of televisions longest running shows! Seeing Femailler on TV is always surreal and delightful. 😊
My Short Byzantine Chainmaille Drop Earrings had become a wardrobe staple of The Young and the Restless regular Amanda Sinclair (portrayed by the talented Mishael Morgan). It's been a delight to see Mishael's character don one of my most popular designs again and again throughout the last several seasons.
I can't wait to see where Mishael's career takes her next!
Petite drop earrings with graduated knots of handwoven chainmaille. Measuring at just about 3/4" long, these cute go-to earrings are perfect for everyday wear. Dainty and delightful.
• Argentium Silver
• Welded Links
• Hook Earrings
• Total Length: ~3/4 inch (20mm)
• Width: 1/4 inch (6mm)
• Hypoallergenic & Nickel Free
• Handmade by Femailler in Austin, TX
Every piece of Femailler jewelry is handmade by the artist, Deborah Wilson Taylor, in her home studio in Austin, Texas.
• All chainmaille pieces are handwoven, and then each link is either individually welded closed for exceptional strength and wearability (all while maintaining flexibility), or the entire piece is torch fused together to form bonds at every touchpoint, creating a solid work of jewelry art. Some pieces are made from a blending of techniques.
• All forged pieces are skillfully formed and forged by hand using ancient hammering techniques, making each piece slightly unique and very special.
• All custom chains are made from American machined chain that has been hand cut to length, before adding a lobster clasp. All connecting links are then welded, to ensure maximum comfort.
• Each piece is either given a high-polished natural finish for that unbeatable shine, or is oxidized and then polished, to bring out the piece's unique texture.
Given proper respect, Femailler jewelry is meant to be worn and enjoyed for years to come.
"Absolutely AWESOME Cross Pendant. Beautifully presented, and the FASTEST shipment ever. Great communication, being informed of progress at all times. Do NOT scroll past this lovely seller, Deborah will do her up most to give you EXACTLY what you wish for, plus more. Thank you so so much for delivering an item of perfection."