Skillfully handmade long station necklace, unlike anything else. Six handwoven and torch fused chainmaille Celestial segments are evenly spaced on a 2.8mm thick cable chain with lobster claw clasp. Wrap for the layered choker look, or wear long to add height to any outfit. 40 inches long — contact me for custom lengths.
Every link is either welded or fused closed! No open links that can pull apart.
All of my Argentium Silver pieces are properly kiln fired and finished for optimal strength and tarnish resistance.
🎗 Choose to donate to Multiple Sclerosis research at checkout to honor Corvus Chainmaille, who was instrumental in the original development of this design.
• Fused Chainmaille Units
• Welded Connector Links
• 40" Length
• Natural or Oxidized Finish
• Argentium Silver
• Station Unit Width: 1” (25mm)
• On 2.8mm Cable Chain
• Lobster Claw Clasp
• Nickel Free & Hypoallergenic
• Handmade in the USA
Every piece of Femailler jewelry is handmade by the artist, Deborah Wilson Taylor, in her home studio in Austin, Texas.
• All chainmaille pieces are handwoven, and then each link is either individually welded closed for exceptional strength and wearability (all while maintaining flexibility), or the entire piece is torch fused together to form bonds at every touchpoint, creating a solid work of jewelry art. Some pieces are made from a blending of techniques.
• All forged pieces are skillfully formed and forged by hand using ancient hammering techniques, making each piece slightly unique and very special.
• All custom chains are made from American machined chain that has been hand cut to length, before adding a lobster clasp. All connecting links are then welded, to ensure maximum comfort.
• Each piece is either given a high-polished natural finish for that unbeatable shine, or is oxidized and then polished, to bring out the piece's unique texture.
Given proper respect, Femailler jewelry is meant to be worn and enjoyed for years to come.