Slinky and scrumptious handwoven River Chain bracelet, with individually welded links for optimal strength and comfort. A truly unique chain bracelet that is meant to be treasured for many years.
This unique chain weave flows in a way reminiscent of a winding river.
All of my Argentium Silver pieces are properly kiln fired and finished for optimal strength and tarnish resistance.
• Welded Links
• Argentium Sterling Silver
• Ethically Recycled Silver ♻️
• Hypoallergenic and Nickel Free
• Lobster Claw Clasp
• Bracelet Width: 3/16" (4.5mm)
• Handmade in the USA
Every piece of Femailler jewelry is handmade by the artist, Deborah Wilson Taylor, in her home studio in Austin, Texas.
• All chainmaille pieces are handwoven, and then each link is either individually welded closed for exceptional strength and wearability (all while maintaining flexibility), or the entire piece is torch fused together to form bonds at every touchpoint, creating a solid work of jewelry art. Some pieces are made from a blending of techniques.
• All forged pieces are skillfully formed and forged by hand using ancient hammering techniques, making each piece slightly unique and very special.
• All custom chains are made from American machined chain that has been hand cut to length, before adding a lobster clasp. All connecting links are then welded, to ensure maximum comfort.
• Each piece is either given a high-polished natural finish for that unbeatable shine, or is oxidized and then polished, to bring out the piece's unique texture.
Given proper respect, Femailler jewelry is meant to be worn and enjoyed for years to come.