Handwoven and torch-fused chainmaille cross pendant on your choice of chain, with a lobster claw clasp. Made entirely of Argentium sterling silver, in your choice of finish. A Femailler signature design, truly unlike anything else!
All of my Argentium Silver pieces are properly kiln fired and finished for optimal strength and tarnish resistance.
• Fused Cross
• Height: 1 3/8th” (35mm)
• Width: 7/8th” (22mm)
• Thickness: 3/16th” (5mm)
• Choose Your Chain: 1.7mm Cable Chain or 2.8mm Cable Chain
• Natural or Oxidized Finish
• Nickel Free & Hypoallergenic
• Handmade in Austin, Texas
Every piece of Femailler jewelry is handmade by the artist, Deborah Wilson Taylor, in her home studio in Austin, Texas.
• All chainmaille pieces are handwoven, and then each link is either individually welded closed for exceptional strength and wearability (all while maintaining flexibility), or the entire piece is torch fused together to form bonds at every touchpoint, creating a solid work of jewelry art. Some pieces are made from a blending of techniques.
• All forged pieces are skillfully formed and forged by hand using ancient hammering techniques, making each piece slightly unique and very special.
• All custom chains are made from American machined chain that has been hand cut to length, before adding a lobster clasp. All connecting links are then welded, to ensure maximum comfort.
• Each piece is either given a high-polished natural finish for that unbeatable shine, or is oxidized and then polished, to bring out the piece's unique texture.
Given proper respect, Femailler jewelry is meant to be worn and enjoyed for years to come.